Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Grooming

I got groomed today for the first time (I have been there to have my nails trimmed...but that's all). Mom usually gives me a bath but she thinks I am getting too big. The truth is mom did not want to leave me at the groomers. She made them put me in a run (I don't like kennels anymore) while I was waiting to be groomed. She is kinda weird like that. She wanted to take a picture of me there but when I was going in I had my brakes on and I guess it didn't look too good. When I was coming out I was in a hurry to leave so she couldn't get one then either. I was so happy to see my mom and my boy.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi,
    You look beautiful, especially when you smile :)
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexi,

    I have never been to the groomers so I have no idea what that is like. You look real purdy in your bandana though.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after all that trauma, you sure do look pretty! And we bet you smell good too!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Lexi! We find the process traumatic too, but always end up going there because it's too hard to do at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ya Lexi!!! I've never been to one of those...did you have fun!!?? :)
    Hey Lexi...is that a oink poodle on your neckskarf? Just wondering.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Lexi. I'm back from my long holiday break. Happy New Year! How was your first Holiday? Hope you got lots of great presents and delish treats. You look very lovely ... nothing to be afraid to be groomed. As a Golden you should LOVE it especially brushing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lexi, Carly hates to go to the groomers and to be locked up is just torture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lexi - I've never been to the groomers, but mom is threatening...

    ReplyDelete