Monday, January 4, 2010

New Monkey Stuffie

I got a new monkey stuffie yesterday (I know...Christmas just got over but my girl got it for me for Valentine's Day..... but she said she couldn't wait to give it to me). I really love it but I wish my mom had taken the picture yesterday. Because today it doesn't look so good. I kind of ripped one of its arms a little.
My mom couldn't believe how long I sat still and posed for the pictures. I am usually running with my stuffie in my mouth and squeaking it at the same time or just trying to tear it apart. My family thinks I am wild and crazy sometimes.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi!
    What cool stuffie monkey! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexi,
    I love your stuffie monkey. I especially love stuffies if they squeak!
    Have fun.
    Luv, Lucy (Woof!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lexi,

    Those rope stuffies are my fav! Your monkey looks well loved.

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi - your stuffie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lexi!
    I can see how much love you have given to your "not so new now" monkey!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi lexi! i came across yr blog and ure just so cute!!
    yr stuffie is cute! hope u have fun with it!

    love
    snowie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WILD AND CRAZY? WHO YOU? GREAT! WELCOME TO THE W&C CLUB. WE'RE CHARTER MEMBERS!

    POOR PINK MONKEY.

    LUV,
    RILEY AND STAR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI lexi my name is keiko and Im a puggle with a blog and would love for you to follow my blog like I do yours!! I have a cousin thats a golden retriever except he's a little older... he loves squeakys too well my blog is at keikofoxx.blogspot.com I hope to see you there!! wags and licks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soo much lexi for not only being my friend but for leaving that wonderful comment!!

    ReplyDelete