Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love those bones !

This is me laying quietly while my family ate dinner on the 4th of July........before I knew what bones were.
After they were done my dad gave me a bone.........oh boy.....I didn't know what it was but I took it and ran outside.....I had to keep looking back to make sure they were not following me (just in case they wanted to take this treasure back).
I wrestled with it for a while. After I figured out it was not going to get away from me.....I layed down and relaxed a little and chewed on it for about an hour mom says.
When it got really small mom took it away from me because she said it was too sharp......but that's ok....I got the best of it.

8 comments:

  1. Yum Lexi!

    That bone looks very good. I'm jealous cause we never get bones of any kind. Mom is worried we will get a splinter.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous. I never get bones. Just those all cleaned up bones from the pet store. Groovy hoomans of mine... :) They look delicious!


    Pipa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A REAL bone - you are soo lucky! I love my nylabones, but would chomp down on one of those in a second!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum yum! I never get real bones (harumph!)
    Your pal,
    Sedona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lexi,
    You are a lucky puppy! I get Nylar bones which I really like but I bet they're not as good a as a real one!
    Luv, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Lexi, you look sooooo cute!

    I love my raw knuckle bone. They are so juicy and they help to keep my teeth clean!

    Love,
    Homer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lexi, tell your momma and dadda to be real careful when they give you bones, especially ones that have been cooked. They can splinter and lodge in your esophagus or poke a hole in the lining of your sweet tummy!

    ReplyDelete