Monday, July 27, 2009

New Blog awards !

My friend Miley gave me this pretty "Kreative Blogger" award a little while ago but my mom has been a little slow posting about it. I'm not sure why.
My friend Subi gave me this nice "Honest Scrap" award. So I told my mom we need to post about these today ! Thank you both for sharing these awards with me. I love awards.

Now I am supposed to tell you 7 (for the 1st award) and 10 (for the 2nd award) things about myself. I am going to combine them and do it all at once.

1. I like to sleep on my back (my mom calls it spread eagle)

2. I like to bark a lot

3. I love to chew on the inside roll from the toilet paper (who doesn't)

4. I LOVE to ride in the car

5. I like to chew on weeds

6. I like to pose for pictures (that my mom is constantly taking of me)

7. I like to sleep in my kennel (I usually go in by myself when I get tired)

8. If mom drops some food on the floor while she is cooking, I can get it before she does (even if I am not in the same room)

9. I just started a new doggie training class called Doggie Manners (I guess I need more manners)

10.I do not like to take a bath........I think I smell fine)


Now I am supposed to share these awards with 7 (for the 1st) and 10 (for the 2nd) friends.

Here are the friends I am sharing with. I hope you don't have it already. If you don't have time to pass it on that's OK...please accept it anyway because you have a great blog.

I am sharing them both with: Bruschi, Angel, Lorenza, Snowy and Crystal, Bijou, Thor, Brutus,

Now I am off to let my friends know they have an award waiting for them. Have a fun day.

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ Lexi

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your well deserved awards, Lexi ^_^ we enjoyed learning more about u.

    we had a giggle reading fact number 8 =D you must be so very quick

    awwwh and thank u for passing the awards to us

    Maltese paws

    S&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards, Lexi! It´s well deserved! And thank you so much for passing the awards to me! I´m feel honored:) Love to know more about you!
    lots of love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congrats Lexi!! and thank you for passing it on to me!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you Lexi for sharing your award. My Mom will put it on my blog later to day...I can't wait!
    Luv, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking of us Lexi! We have the Kerativ Blogger award, but you are the first to pass along the "Honest Scrap" to us. My mom is on vacation, but I'll think up some new good things about myself to list so that she can post them later this week when she gets back!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  6. well deserved Lexi - you have another award waiting on my bloggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wOW Lexi - thank woo for passing the award onto me. I'm going to accept it a little late if that's okay? mama is having a headaches and she needs to help me wiff it. I'm super excited.

    I'm gonna go lay on my blanket - mama told Daddy that BELL GETS A BED WHEN WE MOVE yaaaaaaaaaay I'm excited about that too.. we move on August 1sty..

    Bell girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lexi!
    Congratulations on your awards and thanks for sharing all those things about you. # 8 sounds very familiar to me!
    Thanks for giving the awards to me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a person who is actively interested in dog training, I like to see this kind of quality information available on the web.

    Thanks again, and keep up the good work!



    Jade Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again Lexi, we proudly posted the awards you passed to us on our bloggie :) come and see them with our few facts once you get the time

    Maltese Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards Lexi! Good job with the list. We love to go for a ride too! Oh ya and we hate baths too.

    Hugs,
    Sam & June

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lexi,

    Congrats on the awards! We loved reading your 10 things.

    I already have these awards but thanks for thinking of me! I might let Banjo do the Honest Scrap award later though.

    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, cutie-pie Lexi
    Congrats on a well deserved award!
    Stay as cute as you are.
    Lots of licks
    Maxdog in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lexi, I've never chewed on the toilet paper roll, I'm gonna have to steal me one of those!!! Have a great day!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing those things about you, Lexi!
    Your pal,
    Sedona

    ReplyDelete